Alicia Cohen Designs, LLC (https://www.aliciacohendesigns.com) respects your privacy, and I am committed to protecting it.
INFORMATION THAT YOU VOLUNTEER
This site collects the following information that you provide to me in the following situations:
• Payment Processing, which may include your full name, full address, phone number, email address, your website, etc. When you make a purchase from Alicia Cohen Designs, LLC, you voluntarily provide this information. I collect this information via PayPal or Stripe. I process this information in order to complete your purchase.
• Email Opt-in, which may include your full name, email address, IP address, and other demographic information. When you enter your information into a form on my website, you voluntarily provide this information. I collect this information via this website and Kartra. I process this information in order to send you emails.
• Commenting, which may include your full name, email address, your website, IP address, a photo or avatar, and other information. When you choose to comment on my website, you voluntarily provide this information. I collect this information via this website and Kartra. I process this information in order to post your comment, which is publicly visible.
• Contact Forms, which may include your full name, email address, your website, IP address, and other information. When you choose to contact me via a contact form on my website, you voluntarily provide this information. I collect this information via this website and Kartra. I use this information to read your message and, if necessary, reply to you.
INFORMATION THAT IS COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
This site collects the following information automatically:
• Analytics, which may include cookies, usage data, etc., which are collected as you browse and interact with this website. I collect this information via Google Analytics and Kartra. I collect and process this information to monitor and analyze website traffic and track user behavior.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS PROTECTED
I do my best to protect your sensitive personal information. I keep an up-to-date SSL certificate on the website. I partner with trusted payment providers, such as PayPal and Stripe, for payment processing.
WHY I COLLECT INFORMATION, HOW I SHARE IT, AND HOW LONG IT IS KEPT
I use your data to help me build this business and its products. By knowing – using data – what is viewed, liked and purchased, I can make more of that content and those products. The information collected is only shared with others – trusted third-party partners listed in this policy – when necessary to process that information. Your data is kept for no longer than is necessary. In some cases, as long as consent is not withdrawn, the data processing will continue as originally indicated.
YOUR EUROPEAN UNION (EU) PRIVACY RIGHTS
The EU General Data Protection Regulation permits users of my website that are European Union residents, certain rights. Your rights include:
• the right to access;
• the right to rectification;
• the right to erasure;
• the right to restrict processing;
• the right to object to processing;
• the right to data portability;
• the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
• the right to withdraw consent.
To access a copy of your data, correct it, restrict how it’s used, or erase it please email email@example.com. The first copy will be provided free of charge, but additional copies may be subject to a reasonable fee.
If you believe that my processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state of your habitual residence, your place of work, or the place of the alleged infringement.
If you wish to withdraw your consent for me to process your data, you can opt-out by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note in some instances, data collection and processing is mandatory, and the only solution may be for you to simply not use this website.
I may update this policy from time to time by updating the version on this page. You should check this page occasionally to identify any updates. The last update to this policy was April 14, 2022.
This website is owned and operated by: Alicia Cohen Designs, LLC
You can send snail mail to: 402 King Farm Blvd., Suite 125 - 1007, Rockville, MD 20850, USA
The website’s owner is: Alicia Cohen